She wants to take it slow, but still wants to be intimate (but just little), is she really interested?

I've met a wonderful girl. She wants to take it slow. But she wants to hug, kiss and cuddle but just little. I'm not sure how much little is, but it's more than nothing. She said she's not ready right now for a relationship. She needs more time.

And of course I will accept her wish. But I really hope she is interested, and don't just playing with me. But I don't think so.

So is she interested in me? Or am I friendzoned? Yesterday she called me teddy bear. Maybe she's too affraid to say she's not interested at all?

Another question. What would you think about a guy, who accept your wish about talking it slow? Would you be more interested in him? Would you think he can be the right one?

Third question. Is she testing me? Testing my patience? Maybe both wants to take it slow and testing me at the same time?
  • She is interested
  • I am friendzoned

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are being bottled up and stored for future use. The problem is, there is no guarantee she will open your jar or move on to the next guy. At our age, I would not wait. It could take her a couple of years to come around. Who knows? I wouldn't dump her, but if you met another woman that was interested I would move on. Nothing wrong with taking things slow, but it is a problem when you can't differentiate if your relationship with her only friends or something more. For me, cuddling isn't being intimate. I think she is playing and using you for an emotional crutch right now. Once she is ready to become sexually involved it might be with someone else and not even you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's testing and teasing you my opinion she's probably benefiting from you some other way. And depends on how long this relationship has been going on