Exgirlfriend said I'm obsessive/clingy and threatened to block me (again). I sent an apology text. A day later she comes over and spends the night?

So my exgirlfriend dumped me few weeks ago due to my drinking getting out hand, me being clingy, And being obsessive/insecure. She said I need to become the man she first fell in love with. Since then, I've screwed up a few times and begged, pleaded, And cried to her and her friends/family to the point where she blocked me, unblocked me, blocked me again, And then unblocked me. During this time she's stated she doesn't love me anymore, I've blown my chances, and she has moved on. But during the last few weeks she has come over and hung out. She has even spent the night 3 times. Only one of the nights we had sex. Afterwards she said how much she missed me. I asked if she meant it and she said she doesn't want to admit it but yes. Now, bringing it up again she says she meant she missed the sex. Also, immediately post breakup, she hooked up with a coworker/guy who likes her. She told me in her angry mind after the breakup it was her way of trying to move on/get back at me. She regrets it. Two days ago, I cried again to her and she threatened to block me. I then gave a long apology saying I need to be a better man, And will be. No response. But last night around 130am she comes into my apartment after work and strips and stays the night. We just cuddled. I tried to go for a hug and kiss when she left, but she dodged the kiss so it was a cheek kiss. She then texted me asking if I wanted to go shopping today. I am so confused. Is she using me? Does she want me back but doesn't want to admit it? What should I do? I was going to start no contact until she showed up last night..

11