Can you help me?

Hello! Some time ago I met someone. With time I got intrested in them but now I'm not really sure what should I do. From what I can tell from our conversations and the way they act I think that they're interested too but there's a problem. We have an age difference betteen us. I'm 2 years older. What concerns me about this is the fact, that when I was said age I was in a relationship that messed me up really bad. I don't want them to go trough the same thing as me. Also since I haven't been in any relationship since then, I'm not really sure if I'm going to be good enough for this person. What should I do?
Just to clear any misunderstandings: I'm turning 18 this year and they are 16

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet is to ask her. How does she feel about you? What does she look for in a relationship? What are her expectations? Being open and honest is the best way to build trust and establish a healthy relationship. If she doesn't want a romantic relationship, accept this and if you genuinely like her, stay friends. If she does, then ask her out.
    Try asking her what she likes in a person and what she wants out of a relationship. (Conversation, sex, or just to see how things go.) Give her a hint (for me you could simply suggest a movie with a sweet song. When it plays watch her body language and gauge her reaction. If she's gets closer, then she may feel comfortable and you can try cuddling.) The only for sure way is to ask. I wish you both well.