I want my ex back but i’m not sure what to do?

so about a year ago me and my ex broke up.. we dated for like a year and a few months altogether because it was kind of off and on. but i broke up to him because he was always “busy” i seemed like he would just ignore me because he didn’t wanna talk to me. but sometimes he would have his “friends” text or call be and either be like weird.. or sometime closer to the breakup he’d be like.. more mean. but his sister and i have always been good friends and i go over to their house AT LEAST once a month because his family is also a family friend. And when i usually go i spend about 2-3 nights. but i broke up with him cuz we had this big fight and we were being really mean to eachother.. but a few weeks ago and even yesterday i asked if he hated or disliked me and he said no. there was also this one time a few weeks ago when i went over and i’m not going to explain it but he came into the room and just me was in the room. and he was looking in my eyes and smiling and being like flirty just how he used to be when we dated.. so something told me that maybe that’s a sign he still likes me. but then i texted him if he still did and that ‘I’ had feelings for him... he ignored me. i don’t know if he’s afraid of getting hurt or just doesn’t want me cuz he keeps showing signs that he does. just to put this out there too. we’re both like “overweight” and i feel like i’m a bit better looking than he is.. not to be rude or anything. just to put that out there😂 and also my age isn’t real. i’m actually 15🤷🏽‍♀️ hi ya.. should i let go of him? or should i keep trying.. and i think about him every single day and i just want him back so bad..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let's see, you broke up once already, you straight up told him you have feelings for him and he IGNORED you. Don't think this one is too hard at all, do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you broke up with him cause he was “busy” then girl ditch the bitch he is not worth your time and thoughts. If the relationship failed once it will fail agien.

1|0
    0|0
  • So try harder to get him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes