What do girls think of guys like this?

I was bullied, and have mom issues without a dad. So i have developed trust issues and have a hard time controlling my jelousy and anger towards my girlfriend i haven't acted on anger because i am aware it gets me in trouble and i dont want to be that guy but i can't help it soetimes and i punch the wall and stuff, not yet because of her but in general. I am confident cuz i look good and am funny just very short but alright, what do women think of guys like this? I curious, by the way i im self aware so i apoligized to my girlfriend for saying she has a lunatic for a boyfriend , she responded with lunatic or not i still love you

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well man, you have a hard past and that is still has its marks over you. So if she cannot deal with it, the best thing for her would be to break up with you, but she seems to understand your point and your insecurities around her, so i think in this situation you are the one in need of improving here, and the good thing is that you regognise it. So if you can, you should go after a psychologist to try to solve your trust issues with his/her help, that would do good not only for your relationship, but for yourself as well, because as long as you carry the consequences of your past of having been bullied and having grown without a father you won´t be able to handle situations that will bring your insecurities back in a proper way, so go after psychological treatment to overcome these issues produced by these bad past experiences because everything would improve as a result, but your girlfriend seems to love you a lot so i think that she can understand your point and where you come from.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's no good if I don't feel safe around the guy. You say you haven't acted on anger, but how to be sure?

Confidence is a good thing, and being funny.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes