Should I just end it?

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 months. We used to see each other lots.

However recently, every time I suggest doing something, he is always too tired or has other plans.

I know his dad has been really ill recently and his work has been really full on. But none of that used to matter, he would always want to see me.

I also know he is having problems in the bedroom and is worried about that, so think he is avoiding those situations.

He still texts me and phones me exactly like he used to, maybe slightly more open about his stresses and life but less flirty.

i now just feel like I’m chasing him and constantly feel rejected. He must know he is doing that to me. I’ve told him I need time with him and it makes no difference. So now I’m so confused as to whether he is just having a hard time and I should support him... or whether he just doesn’t want to be with mme anymore?

I love him so much but should I just call it quits? What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, I think you should just talk to him about it. Tell him exactly how you feel (basically everything here ^). If he doesn't tell you what's going on and/or makes no effort to change, or at least go back to the way things were, I'd break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you need to sit down and have a goood talk. The stresses in his life maybe be the reason he might be having problems in the bedroom but just to be sure he needs to get it checked out just to rule out anything else.

Constantly getting rejected and little intimacy is the worst 😒 and if he is not listening it's like they are saying they don't care but again talk! And make this clear.

At the end of the day set a timeframe and do help to support him because he may not say it but it's needed - but if the time frame is up and you find he's not changing, revaluate the relationship and possibly think of moving on. ..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes