Should I just end it?

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 8 months. We used to see each other lots.

However recently, every time I suggest doing something, he is always too tired or has other plans.

I know his dad has been really ill recently and his work has been really full on. But none of that used to matter, he would always want to see me.

I also know he is having problems in the bedroom and is worried about that, so think he is avoiding those situations.

He still texts me and phones me exactly like he used to, maybe slightly more open about his stresses and life but less flirty.

i now just feel like I’m chasing him and constantly feel rejected. He must know he is doing that to me. I’ve told him I need time with him and it makes no difference. So now I’m so confused as to whether he is just having a hard time and I should support him... or whether he just doesn’t want to be with mme anymore?

I love him so much but should I just call it quits? What do you think?

11