What do you do if your boyfriend keeps ignoring your texts?

My boyfriend keeps ignoring me and only replies to me when I snap him. But the thing is, I don't have access to snap when I'm not in school (it's a long story). On snap, I told him to reply to my texts and he said, "ok" but never replied in the end. Do I have the right to be angry? He's been doing this for a while and I don't know why. I want to text him and ask him why he's been doing this but Ik he won't reply.

I have a suspicion that he might be mad at me because my friends kinda bullied him (but I wasn't there with him at that time so I didn't know). Or maybe it's cuz he still hasn't forgiven me for something that happened like 2 weeks ago. Or maybe he doesn't want to be with me? Or maybe he's mad cuz I got annoyed when he forgot about our date? Ugh...

109

Most Helpful Guy

• You ask him about it. Is something going on outside of school? Ease into it. Has he started a new job, are finals coming up, is everything okay in the family? He might just be going through something. He might be irritated with said friend. Or he might be petty about the date. The important thing is to not jump to conclusions. Communication is key. Don't come at him demanding to know things. (Not saying you are, but feelings tend to get misconstrued through text.) Just talk to him. Maybe he answers to a phone call. Either way, I wish you the best!

• I've called him so many times and he never picks up.

• I said maybe he answers to a phone call. Just casually bring it up when you see him. Do not be confrontational and it should be fine. Hopefully he'll be honest and things can carry on. If he avoids the question, lies about it, or doesn't answer then ask yourself this. Can I be in a relationship without communication? If not, then maybe it's time to find someone else. It's not the end of the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship is lacking communication on so many levels. You forgetting about a date, him ignoring your texts... time to have a conversation in person and get some clarity. If there's issues, talk about it and make the changes needed. What you are asking for is not unreasonable.

• He was the one who forgot about the date.

• How do I tell him that without sounding like a bitch?

• Tell him you miss speaking to him and that when you are not together in person, you feel lonely when he ignores you and it makes you unhappy.