What do you do if your boyfriend keeps ignoring your texts?

My boyfriend keeps ignoring me and only replies to me when I snap him. But the thing is, I don't have access to snap when I'm not in school (it's a long story). On snap, I told him to reply to my texts and he said, "ok" but never replied in the end. Do I have the right to be angry? He's been doing this for a while and I don't know why. I want to text him and ask him why he's been doing this but Ik he won't reply.

I have a suspicion that he might be mad at me because my friends kinda bullied him (but I wasn't there with him at that time so I didn't know). Or maybe it's cuz he still hasn't forgiven me for something that happened like 2 weeks ago. Or maybe he doesn't want to be with me? Or maybe he's mad cuz I got annoyed when he forgot about our date? Ugh...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You ask him about it. Is something going on outside of school? Ease into it. Has he started a new job, are finals coming up, is everything okay in the family? He might just be going through something. He might be irritated with said friend. Or he might be petty about the date. The important thing is to not jump to conclusions. Communication is key. Don't come at him demanding to know things. (Not saying you are, but feelings tend to get misconstrued through text.) Just talk to him. Maybe he answers to a phone call. Either way, I wish you the best!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've called him so many times and he never picks up.

• I said maybe he answers to a phone call. Just casually bring it up when you see him. Do not be confrontational and it should be fine. Hopefully he'll be honest and things can carry on. If he avoids the question, lies about it, or doesn't answer then ask yourself this. Can I be in a relationship without communication? If not, then maybe it's time to find someone else. It's not the end of the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your relationship is lacking communication on so many levels. You forgetting about a date, him ignoring your texts... time to have a conversation in person and get some clarity. If there's issues, talk about it and make the changes needed. What you are asking for is not unreasonable.

1|2
    0|0
    • He was the one who forgot about the date.

• Show All
    • How do I tell him that without sounding like a bitch?

• Tell him you miss speaking to him and that when you are not together in person, you feel lonely when he ignores you and it makes you unhappy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's very suspicious that he won't pick up ur calls and that he will only message on sc.

I'd try talk to him and if that doesn't work maybe look at working yourself out of the relationship because this stuff will only keep happening and stressing u out.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to stop giving him so much of your time, your young, men should be the last thing on your mind. I wish I followed this advice. Men are nothing compared to the memories you should be making at that age :) before you know it you'll be 30 and wonder why you worried so much about boys when there's life to be lived :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him he either wants to annoy you and likes seeing you react or he's not interested or got someone else back off and see how he reacts

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should ask him the reason why he doesn’t answer your texts. There is a good reason for sure, and if not, then be angry

0|1
    0|0
  • Break up with him, if he ignores you for a stupid reason, he's not worth it. I've been ignored by my ex spouse when we were dating, and weeks can turn onto months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend don't text each other... When we wanna speak to each other we just call.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confront him personally. That way he will be forced to admit things.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2 week old matter... must be the cause... how to react depends on matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u have the right to be angry

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him an ultimatum. Talk or we break up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore back that's not on

0|0
    0|0
  • you ignore him back

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on