Me and my boyfriend were hooking up and caught my mum and his dad also at it now what?

Me and my boyfriend were having sex in his room earlier! When we were upstairs in his room, we heard the door close downatairs and a loud crashing around! Anyway my boyfriend goes down and comes back up in hysterics like crying with laughter!! He caught my mum with his dad red handed downstairs! We all had a laugh about it and stuff but where does that make me and my boyfriend stand like can we still be together or is it weird now? I still love him and am as attracted i just worry people will give us abuse for it!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only weird if you make it weird. Think about it like this. You are attracted to him, so y'all started a relationship. Now imagine y'alls parents being your age and in the same situation. You're all human. It happens. There's no legal or otherwise problems. Just play it cool. Maybe get to know each other and take any jokes with stride. If you're happy with him, and your parents are too, then who cares what anyone else thinks?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why this should change anything. It was just a strange and bizarre situation but it's OK. Everyone will move on from it.

0|1
    0|0
    • But they have been doing it for months apparently!! And they are getting serious with eachother!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's not your brother right? You two are adults. So why would anything change,? Don't get what you're worrying about!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't married so whatever they do is their private life and you'll should just carry on with yours

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t worry about what other people say, if you love him and he loves you there’s no reason for you to stop being together

0|0
    0|0
    • Very good point but since they are getting serious! And i know them both well enough to know they wouldn't be doing this if they werent serious but won't that make us step siblings?

• Honestly who cares if you are step siblings, you are not real siblings, plus maybe it’s going to be a fun experience and funny thing to talk about!

• Yeah!! I guess its prety unique!! But yeah me and my boyfriend were together first so there's that too!! What about marriage and stuff later i wonder if it will affect that!!

• If both of you happy and nobody is being stepped on. Then opinion from strangers dont matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are all good!! Is it weird i kinda feel closer too him?

• That good to know.. No need to stress yourself on what others may think. It ain't the usual set-up but what matters is that you 4 get along well and you are happy.

• Yeah!! And well i suppose at least we met first!!

• U are good they where just messing about at best it should work out

0|0
    0|0
    • We are good!! But its been going on for a while apparently!! They want to get serious too!!

• U sure they are not teasing

• 100% there was always chemistry and i guess they decided to act on it! They know about us aswell obviously!!

• If you two would still be together if you guys didn't know than there you go

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i guess! Haha it's kind of nice knowing we will be like a big family really haha

• Show All
    • Yeah and good luck

• Cheers haha

• It's the same situation with my uncle/aunt and grandma/grandpa. They don't get along at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some parents you two got lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes