Me and my boyfriend were hooking up and caught my mum and his dad also at it now what?

Me and my boyfriend were having sex in his room earlier! When we were upstairs in his room, we heard the door close downatairs and a loud crashing around! Anyway my boyfriend goes down and comes back up in hysterics like crying with laughter!! He caught my mum with his dad red handed downstairs! We all had a laugh about it and stuff but where does that make me and my boyfriend stand like can we still be together or is it weird now? I still love him and am as attracted i just worry people will give us abuse for it!!

64

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only weird if you make it weird. Think about it like this. You are attracted to him, so y'all started a relationship. Now imagine y'alls parents being your age and in the same situation. You're all human. It happens. There's no legal or otherwise problems. Just play it cool. Maybe get to know each other and take any jokes with stride. If you're happy with him, and your parents are too, then who cares what anyone else thinks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why this should change anything. It was just a strange and bizarre situation but it's OK. Everyone will move on from it.

• But they have been doing it for months apparently!! And they are getting serious with eachother!!