Guys on dating?

What do you dislike most about girls

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I hate how most of them think they're superior and I'm not saying this because I'm a man it's because everywhere I go and there are girls who are blocking the way and you can't go through if you ask them to move most would think that you're rude and the other will think you're right not all girls are similar but sometimes you can't go through until they all go and of course as most men I don't like irresponsible girls and arrogant girls and girls who don't take care of themselves and girls who put too Much make up

0|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Never saying what they actually want, or saying the opposite then being annoyed/anfey you listened. It never seems to get better with time either girls just communicate in a very unclear way compared to men and its literally impossible to know if they really mean it this time or it's another opposite

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, for me, I just need to click with that person, you know? Before even getting into a relationship, you need to feel special and make the other person feel special. If not, I don't feel like it's not worth the risk of heartbreak (most breakups aren't pretty).

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake people. They pretend to like you when they don't, they pretend they don't like you when they do, they tell you one thing and mean another, and generally just aren't straightforward with the guy. I hate that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cuz they got options boy.. you know what i mean.

• Show All
    • Like if you're actually honest with people you would have more options

• Naw man these days people are so weak that they can't even stand on there feet and say what they mean so all we can do is move on and live our life with a sick groove on.

• Looking at the phone while dating and ignoring the conversation, maybe i'm just dull but i wish the girl that im dating is able to at least have some attitude even if im not for their taste, calling friends over is another scare tactic theyll often use. Girls that are unable to say they dont want to have anything to do with you, but are willing to let you buy everything and leave when its time to pay the bill, which is the biggest reason why im not going for dates anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate how some women are so... simple minded?
    Like not trying to berate and I know without a doubt there are tons of women out there who are not but...
    Just go on Tinder and pretend you're a guy. You will know what I mean real fast lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating itself... putting labels on relationships. Guys want casual relationships, girls want commitment. It's the classic struggle between men and women.

0|2
    0|0
    • Is it weird? You'd want to fuck someone you get along with, and maybe possibly even like. And if you do, why not want to keep them around?

• Lying, neglecting to tell the truth, and form of dishonesty. If you hang out with your ex, give him the key to your house and let him borrow your car daily, have a "friend" from your college class to come over to study, drive an hour away to "break it off" with some guy all of this while I'm 9n deployment and the last thing you did to me was kiss me and tell me that you'll be waiting for me when I get back. I'm back. I knocked on your door. Your ex answered the door in his boxers and you ran from the living room to your bedroom while trying to put your panties on. I knew about all of them because my coworker lived with you for half of deployment. He woke up in the middle of the night to change his kids diaper and saw you walking back to your room with yet another guy he's never seen before at 2 in the morning. Then you deny everything and refuse to let me collect my belongings while avoiding me on social media and phone calls. I really appreciate that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much makeup, thinking men are ought to do certain things (for example paying for dinner - I'm not saying we shouldn't pay, but don't expect me to pay if the date is horrible), talking about exes on the first date, paying more attention to their phone than the actual conversation, talking the exact same way mothers would talk with a toddler... And what I hate the most is not cutting out others who want her, but expecting me to do the same thing. It's like saying "I can replace you anytime".

0|0
    0|0
  • Me: "you're beautiful!" ❤️
    Most girls: "No I'm not"

God damnit let us give you compliments and just accept them instead of making us begging for acceptance.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. having their phone on the (ir) hand/table
    2. not looking you directly in your eyes when you talk to them
    3. when you are the one who is only talking
    Bonus lack of basic knowledge when you bring up a political, historical etc. etc. topic

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of dating I don't like it when they show no interest or even bother to get to know me.

Why agree to date when you're just going to be dull. I mean I might as well go on a date with a stick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time we have to impress the girl even though she most likely has nothing to offer but sex and looks and then want us to spend all of our time with them.. Don't be boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Her attitude can very easily be a bad match. Don't want a girl that likes to make drama or fight. If she's otherwise angry, mean or negative that won't work either. Sure, you could have bad days, but that's not what i'm talking about. And if she gets easily offended. I can't be around that. Not saying i'm a racist or anything close to that, but i just can't live with having to tip-toe around everything i say to her.

Poor hygiene and such. One that never showers, brushes teeth and such.

Don't think i would fit with a "party-girl" either. One that is out on the town every weekend to get drunk. That's not my scene.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like when a girl doesn't help us to have a nice date. I think girls and boys have the same porcent to make this date great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beating around the bush. Say what you mean, it could save couples from a lot of arguememts

0|2
    0|0
  • how they don't even bother to try to split the bills at the end of first meeting.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some women wouldn't ask a man out even if he was a 10/10 to her. They still think it's the man's job to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like when were talking and like she just gives a one word answer to everything even when it's not a yes/no question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like when they lie don't like when they act like there better than other people don't like when they act like snobby stuck up bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Them having nothing to tall about aside from gossip or pop culture. Speaking in mostly slang...

0|1
    0|0
  • Clinginess, especially after the first week of dating, you get a one week grace period to be clingy, after that nope

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're conscious about their behavior in front of guys only, lying , being rude , bad comments if the guy fails to impress them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acting crazy. Stop trying to be crazy it's not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Expectations. And their inability to compromise or be flexible

0|1
    0|0
  • They choose the disrespectful guys and not the nice ones

0|1
    0|1
    • Most of the nice guys are not nice guys.

• Show All
    • I think I'm a nice guy too. I mean no disrespect and I get that "nice guys" are often stigmatized. However, at least 85% of those "nice guys" I've met use the "nice" approach only to cover up their disrespectful side (and it shows pretty quickly when their egos are hurt).

• I Honestly Can't Think Of Any? Women Species Are Alright

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not direct

0|1
    0|0
  • How shallow and materialistic they truly are

0|2
    0|0
  • Listen to manipulative advices

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who let us hanging when were texting her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes