9 YEAR AGE GAP ! ACCEPTABLE OR NOT?

Hi
I’m 23 and the guy is 32, was wondering if this was an acceptable age gap ! As he seems chilled and laid out , I’m not the most mature 23 year old but i am ready to settle down and possibly start a family in the next 3 years ! Should I consider him or get someone with a smaller age gap !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is insignificant, and it is actually better for you.

I know a lot of happily married couples with 20 year gaps, and a couple with 30.

1|0
    0|0
    • In what way :)

• Show All
    • So true !

• by the way, my 21 yo girlfriend would marry me literally tomorrow if I agreed to it. I won't, but I am older than her mother.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's fine... there is nothing wrong with large age gaps. In fact I'd recommend it. As a guy who is 35 I know that I have matured and become far more genuine. I'm a lot more experienced and can provide a much more rewarding relationship then guys who are 23 both mentally and physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    You are young
    Go with young people you will 23-24 age of male
    If you are luck also get 21

You are young go with the young people

Why hanging out with old people it's an literally a generation gap

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're both comfortable with it and have genuine feelings for each other and are willing to work through any issues, I can't see why you can't make it work

1|0
    0|0
  • You meet the "half-plus-seven" rule of social acceptability.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahah I’ve never hear of this what does it mean

• It means you divide the older person's age in half and then add seven and that gives you a rough idea whether it is generally considered "socially acceptable" to date a person of that age or not.

• Can you see me dating a 7 year old or a 25 year old?

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents were 9 years apart and stayed together happily till death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is acceptable and my parents had a sixteen

1|0
    0|0
  • Nine years is nothing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes