Do girls like a guy with long hair?

I have always wanted to grow my hair long and have a man bun. I think there's something awesome about having long hair. What do you girls think? Do you think it suits guys? Or do you think guys should have short hair? Do girls like a guy with long hair?
  • Love the look!
    Vote A
  • Hate it!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ugh I just came because of Charlie Hunnam. Soooooo fucking sexy, I saw his butt in Sons of Anarchy ahahhah.

Yes. I love long hair on men, works on men with thinner frames though...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• It depends on the guy, but he’s like the guy who plays Olly “everything, everything“ then yes😍💕 (but not like really long)

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I love long hair on guys. My boyfriend just had his trimmed and it’s werid cos there’s nothing really there to grab anymore. He still looks handsome, but i def preferred the longer hair on him

0|1
    0|0
  • depends if it suits the guy. eg Daniel Radcliffe looks much better with short hair than long

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how long and your facial symmetry. If you have a thin face, dont. If you look like THOR, do it! 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I love guys with feminine hairstyles, I think that’s because there’s a certain stylish look about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on whether it suits him or not. It suits Chris Hemsworth, for example, but probably not Tom Holland.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Personally, I love it. My partner's hair is at his shoulderblades and it's great. I guess the look suits different guys though.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't suit every guy's face, but for the ones it does, it looks DAMN awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dated a man with really long curly hair and he thought it was my job to maintain it. Because his ex wife did.. Brush, wash NO it was not all I ever wanted him to do was get it cut. Now mind you were talking hair down to his rear end. one day it was VERY hot out and I ask him If i could trim some off of the top so when he pulled it back it was not so heavy it would stay in the rubber band. SO He says yes. I trim the top and then he says cut it all off.. SO I DID, I was thrilled. He ask that I bag the hair and He sent it to his ex wife. she loved his hair but she cheated on him. So that was the perfect revenge for him.. Never grew it back..

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it short, but also not that long. Not below the ears I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it but I know majority of girl in my country like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on his facial structure but if they have it styled nice it usually suits them

0|1
    0|0
  • Personly i dont like the look but if the guys nice "WHO CARES"

0|1
    0|0
  • On the right guy it can look great, just wash it often many guys with long hair seem to wash it very rarely which is pretty gross

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, I’m ok with long hair on some guys but the man bun is way too much for me. Blah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mainly into short hair on men but there are some that look pretty attractive with longer hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of man buns or similar hairstyles but on some medium long hair looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is the best on guys! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if you're super hot, otherwise no

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, they look too feminine for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually like short hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope it's not my thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Please no... just no.. man bun... no

0|1
    0|0
  • If it suits him

0|1
    0|0
  • depends, if it's not washed often, it's gross

1|0
    0|0
  • Very very much, especially layered

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy—some can pull it off while others can’t

1|0
    0|1
    • The guy in the picture can, Sirius Black can, Lucius Malfoy can—voldemort cannot XD

• I've always been into long hair on guys. Especially if they wear it in a ponytail 😍 (no man buns tho)

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes