boyfriend Broke Up With Me Out Of Nowhere?

So I’ve written here before but I’m hoenstly so depressed and lost I really don’t knkw what to do. My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me OUT OF NOWHERE a week ago. We have an EXTREMELY close and honest relationship, we are best friends and always were loyal to each other.

We both go to the same college and he is graduating this year, however he has another year of grad school at our school. But since he can’t find a job for the summer he might have to go across the country back home for a few months. We never spoke about this much because we didn’t want t to happen.

Before he broke up with me the whole week before he cried to me at a party saying that he didn’t want to let me go and needed me in his life. This meant so much to me as we never ever spoke about breaking up. We knew we would be with each other as our love is very strong. Then one night we got into a HUGE fight and it ended with both of us crying and him saying, again, he needed me in his life. The next day, he dumped me. This was literally our if nowhere and I have been SHOCKED ever since.

When ever I asked questions he gets very angry and says “I’m so stressed about finding a job, I’m so confused with my life right now I don’t even know where I’m living, I just can’t be in a relationship right now.” Guys, I’m honestly so confused and feel like I can never trust anyone again because this person was my best friend and his words were a promise to me. And now this and he won’t talk to me. This is all out of nowhere. When I ask his friends they just say he needs time and is very confjsed with his life.

I believe that he is going through a hard time but is it really that easy to drop the person you love out of your life like that? I truly don’t understand, we had an extremely close relationship. I don’t even know if he will ever talk to me again. He has a lot of pride and trouble admitting his issues but I literally have no clue what to think of this. HELP!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• From my understanding he just doesn’t think he can accomplish as much when he’s with you. And that is NOT a slight against you, it’s actually a compliment to how much he cares about you

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not easy at all. But he's doing what he needs to do to figure his life out.