Guys, have you ever rebounded a girl?

And why did you do it?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If I'm wanting to be in a relationship with a wo/man, I want to know that they're going to have a good head on their shoulders. I don't like people that fuck with others emotions for their own lustful gain. I have had two separate occasions where someone did this to me and it didn't end well. One ended up really butthurt and the other, well, she just enjoyed fucking with my emotions to use me.

• My heart goes out to you. I guess I'm going through the same thing.

• Some people will use you for their benefit, despite what it does to you. They feel like if they can get you, then it boosts their ego. Maybe they want to get back at the person with whom your relationship ended, or at someone else they're having trouble with. Maybe it's a game to them. Maybe they figure you're vulnerable and they've wanted you for a long time so they do it in hope of being your knight in shining armor. Then you'll live happily ever after in their fantasy world. Just know that it's not your fault. You are an amazing person and this isn't the end of the world. I need you to keep on keeping on, and I shall do the same. If you need anything, reach out to someone with whom you can really trust. Whether it's an older family member that you look up to, or a childhood friend. Maybe an old professor. They have a lot more time in this world and could provide better insight than I can. I just know what I've been through and I hope that it doesn't happen to anyone else.