Have you ever dated someone from another country with just texting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yee
    Didn't go well for me cuz in order for that relationship to actually work u need 2 things:
    -Two sides must be completely loyal to each other and are never willing to give up on this
    -There has to be a plan of meeting up in real life soon, 3 years maximum, this time also varies by the kinds of people

In my case my girlfriend at that time just gave up on me and said i'm wasting her time and dating life, even though i had a solid plan to go LIVE with her next year, so only the first condition was crossed off

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to hear that πŸ™

• Best of luck in your case ^_^

• thanks ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They'd just be someone that I chatted to online. I wouldn't consider it a date or relationship if online communication was the basis of it. That's too superficial. It wouldn't be satisfying at all. I need to spend quality time, on a regular basis, in real life with a guy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wish it was easy, especially the IRL meeting part.
    It's killing me that I can't meet this really special girl in the next 1.5-ish years but at some point it'll be possible :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't date with just texting - to date someone you need to physically meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't count as dating.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can it be called dating if you don't go on dates?

1|1
    0|0
  • started with sexting

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not dating then

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got the chance.. have you?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's super weird.