Guys, Should I forget him or keep trying?

I’ve been dating a guy for nearly 6 months. It started out amazing. He always wanted to see me, told his family about me and I met his brother. And at Christmas when we’d only been dating for a month he bought me a present. Then in January his work commitments went through the roof. He works at an oil refinery and they had a shutdown period for a few months. He was working 12 hour days 6 days a week. And from March through to May we didn’t see a lot of each other. He stopped asking me out and didn’t text as much. My friend works at the same place and he said it was true that work was so intense and he wasn’t making it up. The overtime in work has ended, and he texts me everyday but his responses are always hours later. We do meet up but it’s always me initiating it. When we’re together everything seems fine and we have a lot of chemistry. I just can’t read him. if he wasn’t interested surely he wouldn’t even bother texting me or going out with me? The last time we went out he paid for hotel and we had a big night out on the town. He paid for all the drinks too. His friend and girlfriend were in town and he wanted to meet up with them which I didn’t mind at all (if anything it made me think that I might be important to him if he wants to introduce me to his friend) but as it happened we didn’t end up meeting them because they had already left when we got to the bar they were in. I don’t know what to do. I can’t read him at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes