Would you reject a guy who was a perfect match with you but a different race?

Had this happen a couple times on dating sites where me and the girl had a lot of stuff in common so I would message her and instantly get a not interested because of my race

31

Most Helpful Guy

• People like on dating sites. I wouldn't dwell on it too much. You'll find someone that you get along with really well and things will work out. I wish the best for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the race 😂 I always had a good look on the profile before fully making a decision though

• I get this mainly from white women so I don’t know if it’s just them that’s racist

• Then her personality is shit. Big deal. Some are racist. I'm not saying no one is. But don't base every person rejecting you saying they're racist.

• Yeah she started saying all black people and mixed people were sketchy