Should I Dump My Boyfriend?

So we haven’t been dating that long, like two weeks maybe. We used to text and call and video chat for most of the time we were together and before we got together. We don’t live in the same down and neither of us have our licenses but we made plans to meet up over the summer after he graduates. We plan to spend a decent amount of time together and obviously have sex. We had conversations at least texting everyday. But he started getting kinda distant and on Friday didn’t text me all day, but then at 10 at night he texts me saying “you didn’t text me all day are you breaking up with me?” This really annoyed me because he did the exact same thing and the only reason I didn’t text him was because I didn’t want to bother him. I decided next day I would text him first so he couldn’t say that. And he didn’t reply until hours later with an excuse, and then messaged me several hours after that with several full messages. And then like 9 he dropped off the face of the earth and didn’t read or reply to my message. He used to text me good morning every morning and he hasn’t done that since Tuesday. I don’t know what’s going on, it kinda seems like he isn’t serious which is weird because he proposed (I rejected) and he drops the l words frequently and talks about us having kids. I’m not opposed to those things but I’ve made it clear not until far in the future. I figure today is Mother’s Day and I’ll let him have today to just be with his family. But I’m giving him until 11:59 Monday to prove I should actually stay with him (however this may be). I figure if he doesn’t wanna be with me I’m just gonna drop him and find someone new or focus on myself. It’s sad because he’s the first boyfriend I’ve really cared about and I thought he felt the same way. But if this ends soon I’m glad I’m not too emotionally invested and I’m glad I realized it early. Anyone who has advice the feel would help this situation, offer it please and thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok your answer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• After a few months, the honeymoon phase ends in relationships. Thst constant urge to supply attention starts to wane. Often in one person before the other. Have a serious conversation about what you feel. Bring up your concerns, and decide, both of you, whether it is something you truly want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just texting. Not all people are obsessed with texting. Don't make decisions like that based on text alone. Texting is only a piece of life, not the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I always say life does not happen over text message.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should give him another chance, maybe talk to him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you forcing, let him go away, let yourself be comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you gotta do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes please