I tend to prefer white girls but I am usually too afraid to approach them because Im neither black nor multiracial. Advice please?

Im the most average white guy ever so overall plain and boring most would say. Besides it is well known that girls generally prefer spicy instead of vanilla and average white guys like me are considered the most vanilla thing ever.
Now I'd change my type but I tried and I simply can't.. that's what I like, that's what I find attractive. I have nothing against other women but I just simply prefer white girls.
Any advice? please. Thank you!

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Quit watching the news and buying into trendy media, the world isn't as absorbed into the race as it tries to push.
    Have more confidence in yourself. If you yourself don't like something about yourself (hair/body/acne etc) Work on it. But I'd suggest just working on confidence and just try being yourself finding someone naturally.

• Well I generally see white ladies with other races so that's why I might assume they are not really into white guys.

• You know what I think? I think if you REALLY feel the way that you're showing to all of us right now, that THIS is why you aren't finding anyone. But honestly, I think you're baiting us. I don't know what for exactly, but I highly doubt you're this delusional.

• Good boy

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don’t want to date you because all you ever do is talk about race.

It’s not because you’re white. It’s because you’re obsessed with race.