I tend to prefer white girls but I am usually too afraid to approach them because Im neither black nor multiracial. Advice please?

Im the most average white guy ever so overall plain and boring most would say. Besides it is well known that girls generally prefer spicy instead of vanilla and average white guys like me are considered the most vanilla thing ever.
Now I'd change my type but I tried and I simply can't.. that's what I like, that's what I find attractive. I have nothing against other women but I just simply prefer white girls.
Any advice? please. Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Quit watching the news and buying into trendy media, the world isn't as absorbed into the race as it tries to push.
    Have more confidence in yourself. If you yourself don't like something about yourself (hair/body/acne etc) Work on it. But I'd suggest just working on confidence and just try being yourself finding someone naturally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I generally see white ladies with other races so that's why I might assume they are not really into white guys.

• Show All
    • You know what I think? I think if you REALLY feel the way that you're showing to all of us right now, that THIS is why you aren't finding anyone. But honestly, I think you're baiting us. I don't know what for exactly, but I highly doubt you're this delusional.

• Good boy

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don’t want to date you because all you ever do is talk about race.

It’s not because you’re white. It’s because you’re obsessed with race.

4|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm pretty sure that white women love white men, my guy

4|1
    0|0
    • Well some do but most... Im not so sure since most of them are with men from other races.

• Show All
    • Don't feed him. I pretty much told him the same thing. Guys a very lonely individual somewhere in the world mad about something, he doesn't know why.

• @ScaryCool This guy is cancer

• I've only ever seen white girls date white guys except in some very very rare cases... what have you been reading for you to think this?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and only date white people.. maybe focus on more confidence. Your race doesn't make you boring

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I generally see white ladies with other races so that's why I might assume they are not really into white guys.

• Show All
    • You're reading way too much into it.

• Care to explain? So you think most white girls prefer white guys?

• Dude try not to focus too much on the race. That will most likely cause someone to lose interest in you. People do habe preferences but its not just about you being white

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true but when you see most of them with other races you start questioning if they do like white guys or not... and it's weird because it feels they don't. I mean... the vast majority of them don't at least. Some might do

• Show All
    • Well what do you generally see white girls dating?

• Other white guys. It shouldn't matter regardless.

• It's totally okay and don't worry, looks aren't that important

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman want a man that's all. Do the things men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to lok pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians are obsessed with whites.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes