Is he interested?

I’ve been seeing this guy for almost a year. Yes a year!! Lol. At first I was not looking for a relationship, just casual dating (I had just gotten out of a 9 year relationship when we met).
Fast forward to now- I’m really into this man. The only thing is, I feel like he’s interested but I don’t understand why he hasn’t pulled the trigger.
We talk everyday. I stay over his house about 3x a week. He’s always letting me know his whereabouts. I’ve met a few friends of his. And just a few days ago, when I thought his “sure” text was too bland I got a “oh it's there. I definitely want to see you. Im just internal”.

Im just wondering from a guys stand point if this seems like it could be leading somewhere. I mean how long does it take to know that you want to move forward into a relationship?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know what to say on this... but theRe is a complete chamce that he never really thought anything ahead with you because you were casual in the beginning and knowing the fact that you were out of a 9 yo relationship so may be he might have had topd himself in the beginning itself that there is no future with this girl and he took it casual too... Now nobody knows if he is still stuck with that thought, i guess just somehow hint him that you are ready for something serious now may be?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes