Is he interested?

I’ve been seeing this guy for almost a year. Yes a year!! Lol. At first I was not looking for a relationship, just casual dating (I had just gotten out of a 9 year relationship when we met).
Fast forward to now- I’m really into this man. The only thing is, I feel like he’s interested but I don’t understand why he hasn’t pulled the trigger.
We talk everyday. I stay over his house about 3x a week. He’s always letting me know his whereabouts. I’ve met a few friends of his. And just a few days ago, when I thought his “sure” text was too bland I got a “oh it's there. I definitely want to see you. Im just internal”.

Im just wondering from a guys stand point if this seems like it could be leading somewhere. I mean how long does it take to know that you want to move forward into a relationship?

01