How do you get your ex back?

How do you get your ex back when you were the one who fucked up. Didn’t cheat or anything I was always there for him just my attitude was bad. A 2 year relationship im not letting go of I need advice on how to get him back and not people saying move on.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Been there. Unfortunately the best way is to keep from making yourself too available. We ALL make the mistake of pushing them irretrievably away. Did that with an ex recently. It is a bad reflex and it never works. Tell them you understand, you would like to be friends, and work your way back to building a new foundation. Make sure your friends keep you from calling or texting them.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if I begged for him for a month Fucked up by not giving him space. I asked him today if he missed the memories and he said sometimes

• That is good. Fight your urge to turn that around in your head and pick it apart too much. You've gotta be able to have a good conversation that isn't about y'all. Take it very slowly, and very carefully.

• Tomorrow is a doctor appointment for our child if he doesn’t show up do you think it will be a bad idea to bring up the pics and stuff I’m going to get

• Relatable. So the best thing you can do is just not to seem desperate. Slowing start contact with him again. Just be casual. Send him a harmless text. Have casual conversation. Just be the perfect “friend” to him. Try to always be in a good mood even if you don’t feel like it, if you hang out with him show him in little ways that you’ve changed, show him that you vmhave thugs going on in your life that you’re keeping busy. You’ve taken care of yourself and you’re not in a rut without him. Then once he starts to appreciate the effort you have put into working on yourself and giving him space, just casually inquire if he still has any feelings for you and if he’s be interested in going out on a date sometime. Whatever you do don’t rush it. When he feels as though you are both ready, he will hopefully take the lead

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you sooo much I will do that thank you

• Show All
    • I’m worried he will move on in the mean time

• It’s also going to be very hard seeing him around our child knowing he doesn’t want me anymore

• Go to the gym with your ex and train back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes