Could my weight be the issue with women?

I am nearly 24 and have never had a girlfriend. I am Latino and I used to think I was too ugly but I am seeing a lot of Latinos who are below average in looks with good looking girlfriends. I am starting to think that women prefer stocky men. A lot of the Latino guys I saw at the mall today were very short and some were even under 5'3" and they were with women who I consider good looking. Most of the guys were thick though which made me wonder. I am sub 5'9" but only 155 lbs which makes me wonder if I am too skinny.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it won’t be that you’re too skinny. It’ll be because you’re worried about it and not confident with yourself that will be putting girls off. You need to be confident in yourself - like these chunkier guys are. That’s what is more attractive than looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea you are pretty skinny.