True or false: in dating, men actually have to consciously make an effort to find someone, whilst women only have to meet new people?

• True - men have to put in a lot more effort
  • False- both genders have to put in effort

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Men putting in more effort is a given. I wouldn't say women do nothing though.
    I feel a very common trend is that people compare average to pretty and vice versa.

The average woman has to put in effort to stand out. Catch people's eye and probably is no stranger to actively do stuff. The more outstandingly good looking girls only have to show up.

But I know guys in that position too. Who basically just need to go for coffee to get hit on.

• So it’s more about looks than gender do you think?

• Both. Never denied women having it overall easier. Just.. ut doesn't apply to everyone and if you are a solid 10/10 as a guy you never need to put in effort either.

• Very interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very oversimplified generalization of the dating world, but it's definitely more true than not.