True or false: in dating, men actually have to consciously make an effort to find someone, whilst women only have to meet new people?

• True - men have to put in a lot more effort
    Vote A
  • False- both genders have to put in effort
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men putting in more effort is a given. I wouldn't say women do nothing though.
    I feel a very common trend is that people compare average to pretty and vice versa.

The average woman has to put in effort to stand out. Catch people's eye and probably is no stranger to actively do stuff. The more outstandingly good looking girls only have to show up.

But I know guys in that position too. Who basically just need to go for coffee to get hit on.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it’s more about looks than gender do you think?

• Both. Never denied women having it overall easier. Just.. ut doesn't apply to everyone and if you are a solid 10/10 as a guy you never need to put in effort either.

• Very interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very oversimplified generalization of the dating world, but it's definitely more true than not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men normally had to do more work to impress women.

But in this day and age it's kinda expected of men to do the work but women get tired of waiting for Mr right so they go hunting themselves lol. I think

0|0
    0|0
  • True. Women think all they have to do is show up and have a vaj. And far, FAR too many men are stupid simps and will allow them to get away with that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women definitely have it much easier to get laid but to find a stable and valuable relationship is probably just as difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a choice. But it is easier for women because a lot of men would hit everything with pulse on. If men were more picky about women it would be an equal race

0|0
    0|0
  • Women just dress like sluts and then nature takes it course

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have to put in effort too just not nearly as much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's pretty true tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • True - men have to put in a lot more effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Everyone knows men have to do all the work and women just stand there, get approached and say a few words.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though it's not like there aren't unattractive women. Men in general, yes.

I can't say I'm aware that anyone has ever flirted with me or whatever. If I do nothing, nothing with happen. That's a pretty consistent situation for the majority of men. It's forced me to learn to be able to turn on the confidence and pursue people and be assertive and straightforward.
    So at least I can say I put more effort into people than they put into me.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes