Are you attracted to people who look similar to you or different?

I always wondered about this. Everyone has a type, but do you think there is a pattern?

For instance, I read somewhere that people are atrracted to those with different hair or eye colors, but I'm actually attracted to dark brown, wavy hair and blue eyes - the exact combination that I have. What about you guys?
  • Are you attracted to people who look similar to you or different??I am attracted to people with different hair and eyes than myself
    Vote A
  • Are you attracted to people who look similar to you or different??I am attracted to people with similar hair and eyes to myself
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In nature like attracts like. Opposites attract in Hollywood.

There's more potential for a good story if you have conflict. An odd pair is a good example. "Will they make it?" Is what we think and want to continue watching.

However like+like makes for a much more sustainable relationship and we are naturally attracted to people similar to us.

People who are attracted to the opposite of themselves are adventurous or they might harbor a fantasy about certain tipes, if these things are mutually exclusive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i have brown hair and green eyes, and i love men with dark hair and blue/green eyes. so yup, i guess it's true about similarity. But really in the end, i don't really care if he has purple hair and red eyes, as long as i love him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pale / Light Skin

Raven hair

Light eyes.

Has not changed since puberty lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like men who are completely different from me (i. e., dark complexions, darker hair and darker eyes, also, much taller than me). I usually am most attracted to Latino men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attacked to people with different features of mine and that are similar. I like guys darker than me but I kinda also like a guy with eyes that are almomd shaped like mine. Hair color: like mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a type there can be a really cute guy with blond hair also there can be a really cute guy with dark hair or different eye color but I guess it deepens on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls I'm attracted to ones that look similar to me, for guys - the complete opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess similar to me because I always go for the dark haired ones it seems

0|1
    0|0
  • Poll confused me I clicked the blonde since that's what I prefer but I'm also that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who looks different from me

0|0
    0|0
  • similar (but not my exact twin lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Different

0|0
    0|0
  • Similar cause I'm so hot