Would you be with a girl who couldn’t show her breasts during sex. Read why?

i have eczema. if you don’t know what it, it’s basically a severe rash that doesn’t go away. Extremely itchy, flakes, leaves scars. horrible! i have it on the nipple/areola part of my my breasts and it’s unsightly.. i’ve tried everything and it won’t go away, it runs in my family and i’ve had it on other parts of my body my whole life. I would never want a boyfriend to see them. trust me it is not attractive whatsoever which makes me extremely insecure and i’m scared no guy would want to be with a girl who doesn’t show her boobs during sex. I would be fine with him touching them of course and i’d be fine with taking of my shirt and wearing a bra so he can still see them i just don’t feel comfortable completely naked.

I am confident besides this, and i know i’m not ugly. guys have liked me, asked me out, etc. but i always mess it up as soon as we’re ready to have sex and i don’t know what to tell him because i don’t want him to not want to talk to me anymore. which is pretty embarrassing to say…

guys, if you met a girl, started talking, went on dates and you really liked her but when y’all were about to have sex she told you she doesn’t feel comfortable talking her bra off is that a deal breaker?

014

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Sex is an area where allowances must be made. I've known women who wouldn't take off their shirt during sex (not because I had sex with them) because they felt uncomfortable about their body and thought their stomach wasn't flat enough or what have you. As is the case most of the time in those situations, most men do not care.

To clarify, I'm not saying the women wouldn't take off their shirts in general, not just when having sex with me, I'm saying my knowledge of this had nothing to do with me being intimate with them. The way I put it before, it sounded as though I was suggesting women might leave their shirts on because they were having sex with me and that that wasn't the case and women felt uncomfortable about their bodies whilst having sex with me.

But, anyways, if your partner or date is not OK with that, they don't have to have sex. If you asked a guy "would you rather not have sex or have sex with a woman who was wearing a bra" I think about 99.99% of them would say woman wearing a bra (the remaining.0001% being trolls and purposely lying.) Unless he's so visual and boob focused that he'd rather pleasure himself to pictures of naked women online then have sex with an attractive woman in person... in which case, there's something wrong with this guy.