True or False: If the guy is talking to you every day he is interested?

• True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Find out if you're who he talks to the most out of other girls. IF so then I would find out if he talks to you the most out of everyone else, if THAT is the case then I'd go ahead and assume you're are indeed who he is interested in. But best to just be upfront and ask.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nah it just means he likes talkin to u everyday

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not necessarily true. I have a few female friends who I talk to at least once a day. I am even acquainted with a few girls that I wouldn't quite consider close friends but who I talk to on almost a daily basis--and I'm not interested in them either.

In fact, I'm not interested in anyone atm, and on any given day there are probably at least 5 girls I at least exchange pleasantries with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely interested in something like a round of stimulating intellectual Intercourse cause even a mind phuck is good now an then

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't always true some guys can just talk easyer to girls then to guys, and just a likes to talk to some everyday doesn't have mean that he has a crush on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. if I talk to someone daily i like them and this is my to show affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants to beat them cheeks like sandy cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • True