What do you look For?

What makes a guy decide they found who they wanna date?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first I find someone attractive, and then I see if we click personalities wise. If we match those two than I usuaaally start trying to see if maybe they'd like to enjoy life together?

• That makes sense, but do you think it could be true that 'opposites attract'?

• Yes actually I think that can happen but it can't be completely devoid of any common interests. Like if she likes sports and I don't, it could still work but if he life is nothing but sports, it probably wouldn't work well for me haha.

• Haha. I get that