What do you look For?

What makes a guy decide they found who they wanna date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first I find someone attractive, and then I see if we click personalities wise. If we match those two than I usuaaally start trying to see if maybe they'd like to enjoy life together?

1|0
    0|0
    • That makes sense, but do you think it could be true that 'opposites attract'?

• Yes actually I think that can happen but it can't be completely devoid of any common interests. Like if she likes sports and I don't, it could still work but if he life is nothing but sports, it probably wouldn't work well for me haha.

• Haha. I get that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Looks. Not how hot she can make herself look with makeup and clothes. But that she knows she doesn't need that stuff. And also if she has the body type I am looking for.

Personality wise I am looking to see if she shares my interests or at least is open-minded to accepting me having those interests.

1|0
    0|0
  • What usually wins me over is when she has a good sense of humor and is funny, I'm an introvert so getting me to laugh is the quickest way for me to open up and let my guard down. I have a great sense of humor but she most likely won't see it on the first date otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • The face and the body. by the way what do u think about mine?

0|0
    1|0
    • I think there's more to a person than the appearance. You can have the looks, but may not have the personality

• Show All
    • Thats part true. But it's not attractive to just want sex. There's a compromise needed there

• I don’t get the question tbh.

• I look for stance, additude and personality. I don’t like fat people, but only because they remind me of my mom, and I don’t want to think about having sex with my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is loyal and is she has humor and she does need to look good not the prettiest but ok

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all about comfort by the girl, maintain space and be true, more u open minded more you will be liked by guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat ass big ass hips great brain and keep me in check

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is opposite of deciding it is more like exploring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look to see if I'm attracted to her first

0|0
    1|0
  • Relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes