Would you date a girl that posts revealing photos of herself on social media?

The girls that you see posting pictures/videos of their butts or boobs and just showing off their body off on Instagram, for example. They could be classified as fitness models or fitness girls. Or maybe just a girl that is liberal.

Would you be comfortable dating someone who does that?

One of my guy friends says they are fun to look at but he wouldn't date them.
  • Yes, not a problem with me. She is comfortable and proud of her body.
  • No, I would have a problem with that.

014

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to take the photos just for me sure, other wise if we're in a relationship nah. Ask yourself; Would I be alright with my boyfriend posing like some bachelor with his shirt off constantly, having tons of girls ogling over him? IF you're fine with that then you'd have to find a guy who is all not affected by that stuff too.