Would you date a girl that posts revealing photos of herself on social media?

The girls that you see posting pictures/videos of their butts or boobs and just showing off their body off on Instagram, for example. They could be classified as fitness models or fitness girls. Or maybe just a girl that is liberal.

Would you be comfortable dating someone who does that?
Would you date a girl that posts revealing photos of herself on social media?

One of my guy friends says they are fun to look at but he wouldn't date them.
  • Yes, not a problem with me. She is comfortable and proud of her body.
    Vote A
  • No, I would have a problem with that.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to take the photos just for me sure, other wise if we're in a relationship nah. Ask yourself; Would I be alright with my boyfriend posing like some bachelor with his shirt off constantly, having tons of girls ogling over him? IF you're fine with that then you'd have to find a guy who is all not affected by that stuff too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think your guy friend is right. Although i have no problem with free expression there's usually a reason why girls.. or guys.. post pics like that and its for the attention. Once she's in a relationship she should be getting the attention from her SO so she shouldn't need to post pics like that.

0|1
    0|1
  • If she's doing it in order to attract potential cheaters, no.
    If she's proud of her body and likes to show it off but with no intention of attracting infidelity, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably at first as I don't know her or have any feelings about her and I probably don't even know about it. After a while if we start dating more seriously and I become aware that she's doing it than I'd probably change my mind and stop dating her. I like modest girls. "Proud of her body"? I'm not rooting for anyone to not like their body but to me being "proud" doesn't mean they have to post half nudes/nudes for the entire world. Is that was "pride" means these days.

No, she'd not be my type. I like women that are proud of their bodies but also modest.

For me personally that kind of clashes with being "exclusive" in a relationship. Sexually titillating thousands of men on the internet doesn't really seem that exclusive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanity is a huge turn off. Someone posting that stuff is looking for attention and won't be a good partner if I'm serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with a woman posting whatever photos of herself that she wants

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I wouldn't care tbh, if she's comfortable doing that, she has every right to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d have a problem with it like only I should be able to see her body like that or her doctor. I’d never date a fitness model lol

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as she's loyal I would not care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would just beat it and leave her tbh

0|0
    0|1
  • No problem at all Would you like to send me a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she is too easy

0|0
    0|1
  • No because she is most likely going to cheat