Since I’m a shy dude should I just quit trying?

All I ever hear is that women want an outgoing confident man. Well guess what? That’s not me. I’ve been treated like absolute trash by women and have realized my life will never be sufficient for any woman. With social media and all of the other ego pumping bull shit that goes on no woman will even consider dating me. The last woman I was in a relationship said she loved me but it turns out she was cheating on me. Same shit with the next one. They both said they wanted to be “polyamorous”... that’s just becoming a lame excuse to do whatever they want these days. So since I’ll never be good enough for women is it better for my mental health just to forget vaginas even exist?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• The women you're probably going for dont deserve to be with someone who actually cares enough about feelings not to treat others like trash. Not all women are like thar though. Just be yourself because thats the only person a woman should see and want to be with.