Since I’m a shy dude should I just quit trying?

All I ever hear is that women want an outgoing confident man. Well guess what? That’s not me. I’ve been treated like absolute trash by women and have realized my life will never be sufficient for any woman. With social media and all of the other ego pumping bull shit that goes on no woman will even consider dating me. The last woman I was in a relationship said she loved me but it turns out she was cheating on me. Same shit with the next one. They both said they wanted to be “polyamorous”... that’s just becoming a lame excuse to do whatever they want these days. So since I’ll never be good enough for women is it better for my mental health just to forget vaginas even exist?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The women you're probably going for dont deserve to be with someone who actually cares enough about feelings not to treat others like trash. Not all women are like thar though. Just be yourself because thats the only person a woman should see and want to be with.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No keep putting in just lower your expectations. Yes they are sleeping with other men not because they're a polygamist but because they're bored with you. If you don't make them orgasm at least three times during sex they look elsewhere. Just use them like they do to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Focus on yourself and the right girl will come by for you. Be patient, it may seem like it will never come, but it'll come when least expected.

0|1
    0|1
  • I won't say forget they even exist, sounds more like you should take a step back.
    I used to be tremendously shy, like social anxiety shy, even though I was thrusted into social situations - boarding school (co-ed), military, but I never saw myself as the outgoing type.

I went on a 2 year dry spell and I built my confidence up, and somehow became more extroverted. Even with that, I realized I woman of value appreciates a guy with a genuine personality. Also, you could be dating some women who just aren't mature enough to appreciate a good thing yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya. Stop trying then bro.

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes