Best way to get a date on Tinder and not just to fck?

I've been single for about a year now and have not been going out looking in person for a date due to being busy. I want to make time for someone but I need some advice on a profile, like what kind of photos to use and advice for a brief description. I want a girl I can hangout with, chill with, and have sex with and that if it's right we can turn into a relationship. Anyone have some advice?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your best photos up and up to date ones. Write what your looking for in your profile. Also write hobbies, things that interest you and stuff you like to do for fun. You can always edit your profile later. Put one up and just explore what is out their.