Should I forgive them?

My brother and sister for the past 3 years ever since i was 21 bullied and critized me a lot. I was very harsh on myself and i ended up going to a psychologist getting a diagnose while they were the once who needed one! i thought there was something wrong with me when there wasn't i was perfectly ok. They would constantly start arguments about me and also my older sister... tear her down with words... calling me and her autistic and failures... or saying i was never going to have kids and i should find my own idenity instead of clinging to my sister... because of that me and my older sister had a fall out and she commited suicide later on... of all the bullying. My brother and sister were so mean with their words that i thought i had an mental illness... life is so unfair now my sister sometimes tries to contact me but i reply with one words... because of their harsh critism i have to pay in this life... i believe that karma will come bck to them one day... or at least god has seen it all...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes and no, tell them YES you forgive them because you are over them, and then tell them NO you do not need or want them back in your life. People who bully, hurt, make fun of you, or etc can be forgiven however the emotional pain they caused can never be truly erased.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you need to forgive to ever move on
    Otherwise they still have their power over you

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgive them and than cut any contact.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes