Why am I single?

Please answer this. I mean, I've been called beautiful by strangers, I have a 4.0 GPA at a top university, I am humble (I don't tell people my GPA in real life, unless they ask for it), I talk to squirrels/raccoons/dogs (may be a part of my issue), I love helping people who are kind and who need it most (homeless people/vulnerable youth/children, etc.), I am an introvert/extrovert, meaning that I am quite shy and reserved in social settings at first. However, once I get into the mood, I will be laughing my ass off and cracking jokes with complete strangers. I care only for a person's personality, and although I value appearance and do get attracted to hot men, I would not mind if he was average looking as long as he was kind, loyal, funny, smart, and loving, and of course, we would have to have some interests in common.

It seems as if the men I am interested in (the decent ones) never make a move. I see them glance at me often, but then again, they glance at most women often. SO how the hell should I know when to make a move? I mean, I've been rejected 3 times already and I do not want there to be a fourth. Why do men do this? It drives me insane. Why do you stare at us, smile, be super kind, make us laugh, compliment our hair/smile/accomplishments/clothes, make us think you got the hots for us, but then NEVER say anything? And on the off chance that I do approach a guy, he'll deny it, and say that he has absolutely 0 interest. I mean, that is soul crushing. So I would like to know, will I die alone, or is there still hope? I recently turned 19, by the way. I wonder how many sad, lonely single years I have yet to live?

OOh: I am also chubby (could lose 15 or so pounds). But I don't look terrible, depending on how I dress, sometimes I look quite good. I am working on the weight, got a rowing machine and will use it at least 4 times a week. Do you think my weight is what is repelling men? I mean, I've seen chicks bigger than me dating gorgeous men, so I dunno.

115

Most Helpful Guys

• You'll be rejected a bit. Some guys are just nice and compliment things. Talking to animals isn't that crazy... Well maybe raccoons. Guys have to get approached and are rejected a lot before finding a relationship but all you need is one. Out of 3.5 billion men on the planet a lot won't be into you but luckily all you need is one. Keep going and know that it's okay to be rejected. Rejection says more about the person rejecting you and nothing about you.

• Thank you for the MHO

• Thank you.

• No problem

• Because you are probably intimidating. Being smart and beautiful means you see through guys games and can't easily he coaxed into bed. I feel our society is leaning more towards sexual encounters than relationships. But continue to be yourself the right man will come along that won't pressure you into sex but live you for your mind and personality

• Thanks for the mho. Even though I butchered he and love but still least you understood lol

• oh, sorry. I usually know how to spell. sometimes I forget about You're and your when I am typing too quickly.

• Haha I do same no worries I'm just being funny