All opinions needed?

I'm 14 years old in high school. I have never had my first kiss or been on a date. I've only dated 3 people! When am I gonna experience all this? I feel like it's unusual since I'm a freshman in high school...

36

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not unusual, it's common for someone like you to not experience different things at your age. Be patient, everything will come to you. You're still young and you still have a good life to live.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 14 and you carr about that already? Holy moly. Teenage dating is awful 90% of the time, wait till you're 18.
    Most 14 year olds haven't dated at all...