All opinions needed?

I'm 14 years old in high school. I have never had my first kiss or been on a date. I've only dated 3 people! When am I gonna experience all this? I feel like it's unusual since I'm a freshman in high school...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not unusual, it's common for someone like you to not experience different things at your age. Be patient, everything will come to you. You're still young and you still have a good life to live.

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 14 and you carr about that already? Holy moly. Teenage dating is awful 90% of the time, wait till you're 18.
    Most 14 year olds haven't dated at all...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Billions of people out there, don't be like them. Normal? The more people I talk to yes. I know adults that won't do anything until they are married so imagine that. It comes with time and like anything else the first time is the best time so I'd save it for someone you really like. I had my first kiss before hs but all threw hs I didn't date so no kisses so same boat more or less?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 now, and I didn't have my first girlfriend. Every girl throw me to the friendzone, sometimes even to the nothingzone but trust me, you have the rest of your life to experiment love. Meet new people, not just boys, make friends and you'll know someone special one day. I hope I helped you. Good luck 😉👍

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s more normal than you think. Don’t think about it as a race or contest. Trust me, everyone is so self-conscious and self-centered, especially at that age, that they are more worried themselves about looking bad or awkward than they are about some other chick not having kissed someone yet. It doesn’t make you an alien/ a loser /unattractive. I know a fair bunch of good looking and charismatic people who have told me they’ve had late first kisses. IF you don’t make a big deal out of it, no one else will, since, let’s be real, no one really cares that much about your romantic life.

Also, if you’re planning on finding someone to kiss 1. Wait. Be patient. It will happen. 2. Try to find someone you trust and you really have a strong attraction for. Trust me, kissing someone you aren’t truly attracted to will result in a yucky and unpleasant experience. Who wants that? Rather make it a good memory! 3. Don’t be over think it. When it happens, it will happen naturally. The more self aware you are (which you will be) the worse. good luck 🍀

0|0
    0|0
  • You've dated 3 people at freaking 14? You've already experienced something! At least you're not some below average girl who is almost an adult and has still never kissed or held hands so be greatful

2|0
    0|0
  • None of that matters, trust me. Your only a freshman, there's plenty of seniors who haven't been with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not unusual, you'll typically do it when you feel ready for it, dont rush most things I know some people that are a senior in high school and never dated anyone or had there first kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • you'll get there, dont rush it or you'll make everything collapse

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes