What's wrong with me?

So I'm a very big-hearted person! Seeing people smile is one of my passions in life and that's why I thrive to be something in the medical field! I got over a 5 year long relationship about 2-3 years ago and since been single. I'm not the creepy guy that's always stalking around a girl with her every move, but when I like someone I do what any other person does and goes and talks to them, i crack jokes, say some sweet things, flirt but not make it so obvious or make it seem I'm desperate, but u do give subtle hints I would like to take them on dates and such. But after admitting to wanting to take them on a date it's the excuse of "I'm recently going through something with family and I'm not ready, I just got over a relationship", or simply they just dont talk to me again and become distant. Is it something I'm doing? Am I choosing the wrong people? Rn I'm just at a lost.. any advice would be appreciated and what I can do to change it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say reevaluate everything your doing, from The first initial approach to the asking of the number, and finally asking them out. Look at any flaws in your game, and as desperate as it may sound watch some videos on it, recommend Based Zeus on YouTube. You might be coming out too nice, but I don't know as I don't know what you are doing exactly.

0|0
    0|0
    • You could be right, I'm never awkward tho or cause any like weird vibes cause I know that's a instant turn off.

• Yeah, but also sounding too nice can be a turn off too, as it can seem like your desperate dn trying too hard

• I'm not what you call a "very nice person" I'm extremely sarcastic and as you can say control the amount of assholeness that can turned out

• You’re probably picking the wrong ones or putting yourself in the friend zone

0|0
    0|0
    • How tho? Its not like I talk to them for months end, if I find someone attractive because of looks or personality I talk to them and I give the subtle hints that I'm flirting or I find them attractive.

Recommended myTakes