I'm attracted to white girls like everything about them turns me on. What could I do?

It feels like on some subconscious level, I'm working to impress these nerdy and sexy white girls. They usually only date guys that fit into their social circle, but at the moment mines been resting. Moreover, I want to start a family with a white girl one day but don't know if it would work out in the long run. Is it normal to feel this way? Their just super sexy, expect for when their attitudes or egos are stale.

11