How should a shy guy bond with a girl he likes?

If the guy's quite shy and feels uncomfortable around girls then how should he approach her with a view to impressing her and start dating her?

Give meaningful opinions and no jokes guys please

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I use too be a really shy guy especially when it came to girls, I'm still quiet, but not shy anymore. I was able to get rid of my shyness when I hooked up with a girl for the first time. This gave me a lot of confidence. I'd tell u to try the samething out, but you probably wouldn't want to as you have this particular girl in mind. I'd say just try to find something that will give you the confidence you need.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if a girl doesn't care about you then it wasn't worth the effort. I just want say be your best self. Workout then make sure you got a job. Learn a new hobby. And slowly show her that awesome type of guy you are. If at the end of this she not looking at you like a man then at least you know you did the best you could do.