Do you think this was mean for my mom to say?

i told my mom i should of got married a long time ago and i see all these girls getting married. she then says its because you don't know what you are doing. i then responded or maybe i just haven't found the right guy and then i said, okay tell me from all the guys, which one should i have married then, which one do you approve? and she didn't say anything back, she said i don't know all the guys who came after you, she clearly did. anyway, my question is, was the rude for my mom to say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup so mean but honestly we can't really have any idea cause dating is changing so fast. Now it is all online which sucks cause girls here hate getting asked out or flirted with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nopes but she rather tried to realize u about what u done in past... May be cz of ur anger she not said what she want to... and may be because u not expecting this reply u felt it rude...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounded to me like she liked one of your X's and believed you wronged them, rather then the other way around. Maybe she believes you have winged all your X's

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether it was rude is irrelevant. You should think about if she was right. This is when personal honesty is paramount

0|0
    0|0
  • No she is your mother and her sugarcoating anything would be wrong, she was honest, sometimes the truth hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing bad was said during this conversation in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Just means she didn't approve of any of the guys you dated. I don't think it's rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much cause you said the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wasn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes