Do you think this was mean for my mom to say?

i told my mom i should of got married a long time ago and i see all these girls getting married. she then says its because you don't know what you are doing. i then responded or maybe i just haven't found the right guy and then i said, okay tell me from all the guys, which one should i have married then, which one do you approve? and she didn't say anything back, she said i don't know all the guys who came after you, she clearly did. anyway, my question is, was the rude for my mom to say?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup so mean but honestly we can't really have any idea cause dating is changing so fast. Now it is all online which sucks cause girls here hate getting asked out or flirted with.

Most Helpful Girl