What should I do?

So for the sake of privacy I'm gonna change names up, so this girl I met at work a long time ago, her name is Danni and she has a boyfriend. We'll get to the "boyfriend at a later point. Well when I first saw her I thought she was a very beautiful girl! So I did what any guy would do and flirt! Things went awesome! Fast forward to November. A girl I was talking to stood me up on my birthday, and she took me out and treated me to dinner and a movie and we had a blast! Honestly felt like a date, in my opinion. The next couple months we'd constantly hang out, but she would keep it a secret from her boyfriend telling me she is scared to tell him about me, and she would avoid the topic to say why. But during the time we hung out sexual things would be said, and she bluntly tell me that I'm hot, sexy, and we have conversations about sex and if I had sex with her if I would enjoy it, what would I do, and that it would be the sex I would ever have. Besides this we also have our great moments of laughing consistently, smiling, and we even hold hands and cuddle! I feel I'm doing something wrong but then I dont, because during the time of us hanging out and talking I also found out that her boyfriend has layed his hands on her, emotionally abused her, and has even cheated on her! She tells me she likes me but won't leave him for me. And I've admitted to her how much I like her, but she says she feels she wouldn't leave him because of me. What am in this friendship, relationship, thing? I'm utterly confused, but also deeply in love! This has been going on for about 6 months now, I'm just wanting a definite answer but the answers are completely different from her actions? What am I? And what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think she is to anxious to leave her freind. She fears that he will abuse her again. She needs some help to get out of this "relationship".

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes