Does anybody else have a great fear of being cheated on?

I’ve been cheated on once. It hasn’t gotten in the way of my other relationships but I do have this fear of getting cheated on again. Like how do you even know if you are?
You completley trust someone and this happens?

I don't know it just scares the crap out of me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be extremely afraid if this, and with one partner it happened over years with multiple people. I'm actually polly now. i don't feel the same jealousy or worry I used to, if the partner is honest and straightforward when they need something like that then I never need to worry about them lying about it. There is essentially no jealousy or suspecion.
    Polar opposite what I used to be like, constantly worried and stressed.
    If a person cheers on you, the relationship isn't healthy, thereare probably good and bad things in it but got that reason alone. It's unhealthy. And if they lie about that, there is more. So I just recognize if they do that, they aren't worth the time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've been cheated on multiple of times, it's something that you can't really just say oh well. The fear will always be there in all honestly but learn to cope with it and not have it bother you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be real and admit I have a tough time trusting people and especially girls.

In my previous experiences girls aren't reliable, loyal, and they seem to care more about themselves or how they appear to others than me.

So I don't have a fear of being cheated on, since I never got into anything long term. However if I ever do it would be a concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but not any more. I was so freaked about it for so many years I actually developed a bit of a fantasy about it once I stopped worrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I was married 15 years almost half my life she cheated on me the whole time.
    I just hate the fealing of being cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a pain i can't handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause if they do fuck them

0|0
    0|0
  • I always assume sooner or later whatever girl I'm dating is going to cheat on me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes