Does anybody else have a great fear of being cheated on?

I’ve been cheated on once. It hasn’t gotten in the way of my other relationships but I do have this fear of getting cheated on again. Like how do you even know if you are?
You completley trust someone and this happens?

I don't know it just scares the crap out of me

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be extremely afraid if this, and with one partner it happened over years with multiple people. I'm actually polly now. i don't feel the same jealousy or worry I used to, if the partner is honest and straightforward when they need something like that then I never need to worry about them lying about it. There is essentially no jealousy or suspecion.
    Polar opposite what I used to be like, constantly worried and stressed.
    If a person cheers on you, the relationship isn't healthy, thereare probably good and bad things in it but got that reason alone. It's unhealthy. And if they lie about that, there is more. So I just recognize if they do that, they aren't worth the time

Most Helpful Girl