OMG did I cheat?

So I always seek validation online and always post "Am I pretty" or "Do I look okay?" on here, and I put my pic and see what people say.
Another thing I do is I chat with folks on here, and ask about my relationship advice but I DM a guy and ask what I should do. Is this cheating? OMFG.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I classify cheating as you doing something with the gender you are attracted to that you know your boyfriend will get mad at if he found out. Personally I donโ€™t see what the huge deal is with what you are doing, but if you know he will freak out and you post/dm in spite of that then yah i probably wouldnโ€™t do it if I were you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... I wouldn't consider that cheating unless you sent him some explicit pictures

1|0
    0|0
    • No hell no, I don't do that.

• Yeah didn't think so ๐Ÿ˜… so I think you're safe

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope miss, cheating is not talking to boys or hanging with them, cheating is when u dont told about these things to ur boyfriend or husband, just be the person u are, and told ur boyfriend the truth about you, then the person accepts u as u are, is the right choise

0|0
    0|0
  • No missy you got a problem ๐Ÿ˜‚, not everything is cheating, as long as you aren't flirting or talking about anything sexual or beyond the friendship level, you are not cheating โ˜บ

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

Why are you seeking validation from strangers when you have a bf?

Pretty sure he's not gonna be too happy when he finds out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are same. These are strangers. Their words doesn't tell what you are , thier words convey what they are
    So don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • This. This is why we need the nuclear apocalypse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would that be cheating?

0|0
    0|0
  • So... you're trolling or you're just retarded

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes