OMG did I cheat?

So I always seek validation online and always post "Am I pretty" or "Do I look okay?" on here, and I put my pic and see what people say.
Another thing I do is I chat with folks on here, and ask about my relationship advice but I DM a guy and ask what I should do. Is this cheating? OMFG.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I classify cheating as you doing something with the gender you are attracted to that you know your boyfriend will get mad at if he found out. Personally I donโ€™t see what the huge deal is with what you are doing, but if you know he will freak out and you post/dm in spite of that then yah i probably wouldnโ€™t do it if I were you

Most Helpful Guy

• No... I wouldn't consider that cheating unless you sent him some explicit pictures

• No hell no, I don't do that.

• Yeah didn't think so ๐Ÿ˜… so I think you're safe