My cousins wedding is in a couple weeks. Should I invite the guy I’m hooking up with to go to the party the night before the actual wedding?

They told me I can bring someone if I want. Me and this guy have been hooking up and hanging out with each other every single day for the past 3 weeks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds pretty serious. If he's ready to meet your parents and the rest of your family definitely bring him. Otherwise, wait. The only issue is that everyone at a wedding's either in a couple, or looking to get into one, so unless you plan on cheating it's gonna be a pretty boring wedding.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From what i can understand you don't want to go with him because it would mean like dating already which is not the case because you guys just started to get into a relationship and don't wanna go too fast. I'd say you should go with a friend that your family already knows.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he's ok going with you, why not? Just make sure you know what to say when people ask if you're together

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truelly love him and you two been thinking of being together sure bring him. But if you have no plans for him in the future
    maybe not.
    These things can be very awkward. But if he does go with you wish you the best of luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't take my hookup to a actual wedding with close family there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough call. It's a party, but also a FAMILY party. Are your family members nosey busy-bodies? If so, DON'T bring him. You'll be bombarded with questions all night...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if your parents know about him then why not, just have fun, best of luck to your cousin and the bride

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup it would be fun to have a good friend with u to hang on a party, yup you should do it

0|0
    0|0
    • You don’t think it would be weird? Like it’s kinda more than hanging out and hooking up, not dating though, it’s complicated but there’s a relationship slowly forming and I don’t want to ruin it by taking things too fast

• Ohhh now i got ur point. Now first ask urself u want him to be with u at the party or not? Then u wanna know his opinion to go with u there, then tell him that u r going for a party, then notice his expressions that he want to go with u or not, if he dosent say about much then leave for party alone,
      But the main thing what do u want first decide it

• Sure, go for it. What have you got to lose?

0|0
    0|0
    • Him, if he thinks we’re moving too fast. I mean this is like a party for a wedding with a lot of my family.

• Show All
    • But all my family will be there and that means he would meet all of them

• If you're that concerned, ask him if he feels comfortable meeting your family. That way, you'll have a definite answer.

• Yeah sure why not. If he's a cool guy go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes