My cousins wedding is in a couple weeks. Should I invite the guy I’m hooking up with to go to the party the night before the actual wedding?

They told me I can bring someone if I want. Me and this guy have been hooking up and hanging out with each other every single day for the past 3 weeks

47

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds pretty serious. If he's ready to meet your parents and the rest of your family definitely bring him. Otherwise, wait. The only issue is that everyone at a wedding's either in a couple, or looking to get into one, so unless you plan on cheating it's gonna be a pretty boring wedding.

Most Helpful Guy

• From what i can understand you don't want to go with him because it would mean like dating already which is not the case because you guys just started to get into a relationship and don't wanna go too fast. I'd say you should go with a friend that your family already knows.