What is an open relationship to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A relationship where both partners are okay with each other having certain sexual encounters outside of the relationship. The specific rules for that will of course be different in every open relationship.

0|2
    0|0
  • The person in the relationship with you can date someone else as you and you can with someone else

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• well to me it would be a relationship were u both get to have sex with other people but are committed to eachother but its really for u and ur partner to decide

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a relationship. It's having sex with several without commitment pretending that you love one person

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I think of an open relationship I think of two partners who are committed to each other but also see/sleep with other people with permission from their partners.

2|4
    0|0
  • You can sext/flirt/fuck whoever you want but must prioritize the guy you are dating

1|7
    0|0
  • Its an excuse to be able to eat ur cake an having it. Its like u telling ur boyfriend that its okay for him to cheat if he lets u fuck other dudes. If he's been wishing for extra pussy he agrees to it.
    Its just like saying ur relationship won't be fun or won't last if other people are not involved. It just sounds weak to me

1|0
    0|0
  • As I see it, it's a relationship where both partners are allowed to have sex with others, but they still stay with and are emotionally committed to each other.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not worth my time. I hate being jealous. I think having sex with others is wrong in any relationship. I consider it cheat cheating and will never keep another cheater.

1|1
    0|0
  • Any relationship which allows the parties to have some sort romantic or sexual relationship outside the main relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is not a relationship. Because in relationship you are committed each other. You do not sleep other people.
    Open relationship concept is just made up.

0|0
    2|0
  • It's two loving people who enjoy having fun with other people whilst still being fully committed to eachother emotionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an economic/convenience arrangement of two promiscuous people or an exploitation of a weak minded person by a promiscuous person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Having a romantic and sexual relationship with one person but being able to have sex with other people

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship that allows both people to have sex with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not agree with it at all. But if others want to then I don't care really.

1|1
    0|0
  • A relationship where borh parties can sleep with others. I have friends with that type of relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • When you have a partner/bf but are still sexually active

0|0
    0|0
  • An open relationship is when both people see others for whatever their needs are never being met

0|0
    0|0
  • Relation that makes us share anything to u r patner...

0|0
    0|0
  • Both partners having sex with other people, and it not impacting their relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • one where you both get to see other people any time you want to

0|1
    0|0
  • I think i like a wife who loves 3somes with me and another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there's a third party involved, it's an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't even consider it a relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • A false relationship

0|2
    2|0
  • A kind of relationship I don't believe in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Best thing ever gonna happen in my lyf

0|0
    0|0
  • Allowing others to know that you are dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you. looking for that type of relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in open relationships before

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun aNd jealousy

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I could have sexual relations with other and also properly date then, spend some time with them without my boyfriend getting mad or something..

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes