What is an open relationship to you?

1321

Most Helpful Girls

• A relationship where both partners are okay with each other having certain sexual encounters outside of the relationship. The specific rules for that will of course be different in every open relationship.

• The person in the relationship with you can date someone else as you and you can with someone else

Most Helpful Guys

• well to me it would be a relationship were u both get to have sex with other people but are committed to eachother but its really for u and ur partner to decide

• It's not a relationship. It's having sex with several without commitment pretending that you love one person