Boyfriend made profile picture with a girl he claimed is his cousin but never with me. Is this some sort of sign that he wants to break up?

So my boyfriend of 7 years never really cares about Facebook and I hardly ever go on to begin with. My mother is friends with him and became angry when she told me he posted a photo of him and a girl cuddled up in a blanket in public. I confronted him and asked him to either delete my mom as his friend or the photo since it's causing me unnecessary problems. No where on the photo is there a caption that it's his cousin and he claimed that I met her. It honestly looked like they were a couple. Now I met his family our first year once and never again. We got into a fight and now we're not speaking to each other. He made this his profile picture an hour before we went on a date and didn't bother to mention it beforehand. We take photos together whenever but he has never once posted it while my page (whenever I feel up to it) will post all our adventures together. I know it's stupid getting so worked up and having a fight but I feel so uncomfortable and annoyed at my mom for bring it up how he's cheating on me.

My parent would always point out how he's driving around with other girls and such and it doesn't bother me much but I don't understand why he's so upset. I should be upset for him posting a romantic photo with someone else... maybe he is in a new relationship and knew that someone will tell me and just wanted me to break it off.

And the thing is he has plenty of photos of us but he never does anything with them. I never go through his phone but I never once saw my photo pop up maybe he just deleted them.

I need advice.

02