I have never dated?

I am a 19yr old girl. I have never been asked out or had a guy like me. I don't want to rush myself into a relationship. But it still bothers me sometimes. Is there something wrong with me? What could be the reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18. I have a boyfriend now. But until a few weeks ago I had never had one. My parents wouldn't let me but even then I wasn't interested in anyone. Until i met my boyfriend. We haven't gone on a date yet but we will soon. You have nothing wrong with you. You may not have found the one you want to date yet.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i think that's perfectly normal, some people don't get into relationships until their 20's, i hadn't been in any relationships till last year so there's obviously a larger group of people who stayed single through their teens than what we expect

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Same is the case with me but it's not like i lack girls in my life. I have had crushes and got crushes on me too. Also have had 2 proposals but i denied them both...
    It does bother me too that I haven't had a relationship yet!
    But i don't think their is something wrong with me... JUST that i haven't been with the right mind set at the right time and i never have felt a desperate need of having a partner , although i envy when i see couples doing cute things but mot more than that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, but being a guy. Just don't worry about it. Everything at its time. That's what I've been told. Good luck, I hope I helped.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it. I'm the same age and only had 2 relationships (well serious ones)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is the Nature Gift to everybody.
    So honestly I talking here that I am also in love with 5 years back with my girl friend That Era is golden period for me.
    So please don`t hesitate and be confident. try to love someone who cares you

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you have to look a little. You can't always expect someone to come into yourself. You gotta give a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a time for everything. It comes at a different stage for everyone. Don't stress out. Just be you and enjoy life. When your time comes, the wait might be worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I started dating at 19 as well. Dont stress because of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was the same and then about ten months ago my friends dared me to download tinder and within the hour I met my SO

0|0
    0|0
  • No there isn't anything wrong. My girlfriend had no friend at the age of 27. The reason is that udon't like to be alone because it's natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 22 never been out with a girl or kissed before

0|0
    0|0
    • Worked put that my shyness made it that much harder

• I don't think I am shy, initially yes but I do warn up to a person in a second meeting. I think I am too defensive ant myself.

• That's it then though u are stoppi g yourself

• It's totally fine, you may screw up even more if you rush into it

0|0
    0|0
  • So you are busy in study?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes