I have never dated?

I am a 19yr old girl. I have never been asked out or had a guy like me. I don't want to rush myself into a relationship. But it still bothers me sometimes. Is there something wrong with me? What could be the reason?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18. I have a boyfriend now. But until a few weeks ago I had never had one. My parents wouldn't let me but even then I wasn't interested in anyone. Until i met my boyfriend. We haven't gone on a date yet but we will soon. You have nothing wrong with you. You may not have found the one you want to date yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i think that's perfectly normal, some people don't get into relationships until their 20's, i hadn't been in any relationships till last year so there's obviously a larger group of people who stayed single through their teens than what we expect