Is it just me or is it hard to meet guys?

If you are in a relationship and you are between 20-30, how did you meet people? besides online dating. The guys that i've dated previously were people that i've known from high-school or people i've met at uni. Me and my friends had a conversation about guys and we were just curious as to where they are hiding because it seems impossible nowadays to meet people without the help of social media.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's you.
    You have dating apps that will offer you to meet thousands of guys whom you'll pass on because they only look average despite your profile that will claim loud and clear that you only want a serious relationship.

But you can also sit in a bar and wait... some men will come.

Or you can make moves and try to pick up guys yourself... Should be super easy but you'll probably find an excuse not to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah still in uni but think dating apps are the best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly I think it's hard to meet anyone not just a romantic partner. Finding a hobby to share with people sounds like a good place to start. I made many friends playing magic the gathering at my local card shop

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people our age simply don't have hobbies. We don't really have the time or money for them. You best bet might be a church or some kind of social club or gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get to my age, it's literally impossible to meet a single woman that's 30/single and not a psycho on a dating site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have this exact same thought towards girls. It feels like everyone is completely isolated from one another outside of social media

0|0
    0|0
  • If you figure it out let me know if been alone my entire life aside from some rather strange encounters with some really unstable women

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same with girls, its hard af to get one to a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Met my girlfriend at work although most my friends meet there women at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Either meet through mutual friends or just randomly meet them in like stores, bookshops, etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes