Is it just me or is it hard to meet guys?

If you are in a relationship and you are between 20-30, how did you meet people? besides online dating. The guys that i've dated previously were people that i've known from high-school or people i've met at uni. Me and my friends had a conversation about guys and we were just curious as to where they are hiding because it seems impossible nowadays to meet people without the help of social media.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's you.
    You have dating apps that will offer you to meet thousands of guys whom you'll pass on because they only look average despite your profile that will claim loud and clear that you only want a serious relationship.

But you can also sit in a bar and wait... some men will come.

Or you can make moves and try to pick up guys yourself... Should be super easy but you'll probably find an excuse not to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah still in uni but think dating apps are the best