Dating while pregnant?

Guys would you date a girl whose pregnant or has a child?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In my current age bracket, no, when I get older that will change. My reason is because I am not going to take responsibility for a child that a girl had with a different guy, also if she's that easy to knock up, how many people knocked on that same door before, girls shouldn't be like a public entrance, likewise guys shouldn't be like a meth addicts syringe, only sickness will come of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if the child wasn't planned but she took birth control and used a condom but she still got pregnant

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Personally no. Pregnant women are more emotionally volatile. So I'd feel I'd have to step carefully all the time. Additionally, there's the issue of the babys father. Maybe she had feelings for him, maybe he has feelings for her, maybe he's going to be a part of her life still. It makes dating very complicated. After she's had the child and sorts out how things are going to work with the baby father, then yeah, I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Not if the dad still around. That's less than 9 months since she had what I'm gonna assume is another lovers Dick up in there. Wait till a few months after the baby is born. But if the dad is gone and not gonna be around then if you really like the girl then yh give it a shot. But you need to really love her to be looking like dat much of a fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex... yes.
    But a relationship? Ha ha ha wow! Hell no! Because we know what's going on there! She wants somebody to help her with finance, emotions, time and who'll give up sleep to take care of her (and some other dude's... If HE even knows he has a baby on the way) baby for 2-3 years and then it's "mmmkay thanks bye".

No. Way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would personally it doesn't matter if she's pregnant or has a kid , just brings more to the table.
    Face it everyone is looking for love and if there's a kid he or she wants to be loved and excepted too. I don't have kids but I would date someone who does

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, if i liked them it wouldn't change how i feel about them

1|0
    0|1
  • Has a child? Depends on age and how involved the father is.
    Pregnant? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a child isn't the same as being pregnant. It's a tough time in a life and I'm not going to step into a situation like that with someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • But would you take time out of your life to try and get to know her

• I would think that being pregnant is not the time in your life to be thinking about dating. Thats a huge thing with stress that break marriages never mind a new relationship. Also I'd question if i was just a surrogate dad.

• I went through life with a pregnant woman once and It caused me to get a vasectomy so no on that but after the kid is born sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't want kids so that's definitely not going to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because she could be the person I'm ment to be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • not if she was pregnant
    but if she had a child then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would dont have to worry about gettig her pregnant. and it depends on the kid

0|0
    0|0
    • Still means you're gonna have a kid to help with. And there are horror stories of crazy women trying to stick men for paying child support when the kid isn't even theirs.

• FUCK NO ! What kind of ignorant ass question is that?

0|0
    0|1
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
    • May I ask why?

• Pregnant girls look unattractive to me if far enough along. And I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that has someone else's kid.

• Well said.

• Not while pregnant, but with a child maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|1
  • Not while pregnant, with a kid maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I get free milk?

0|1
    0|1
  • Never

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes why not

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup done it before i can do it again i love kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about pregnant but maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope would not, that's too much of a commitment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gross. Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the scenario. I have...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... But only date...😉