He asked for my number but never called?

When I saw him again a week later I made a joke about it saying 'wow so you actually forgot that you asked for my number' and he said he honestly kinda forgot about him asking for my number because he had to leave in a hurry and that he has been busy with work. Sounds like excuses to me/ uninterested?
He does follow me on Instagram and likes all my stuff though.
And the night he asked for my number, he was really flirty and interested and we kissed.
So what's this guy's deal? Should I just accept the fact that it was him being drunk and realizing the next day he wasn't that into me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't owe you anything, and now that you stirred up drama, you won't get any more from him. Grow up.

Most Helpful Girl