I dont get it can you explain why some of you feel like this?

Okay I'm Pregnant and I've heard so many things about guys not wanting to date girls because they don't want to end up taking care of the baby or all of the finances y'all gotta realize not all girls are looking for some guy to pay for shit and take over raising their child. I mean shit me I'm just looking for someone to love me for me and all my little flaws, I'm not trying to push my child or my responsibilities on anyone else that's just fucked up if you wanna be apart of my life go right ahead but don't go around saying that all pregnant woman or woman with children want is someone to pay for everything or take responsibility of their child some are just looking for love just like you.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like all of this stuff you are going on about should apply to the guy who helped put that baby in your womb. If you haven't even given birth yet and this guy is already out of the picture than that makes you look pretty bad to get in this situation and bring this problem to society.

Anyway, I want my own wife and for us to have our own kids together I am not looking for anyone who already has her own family already.

Where is the dad? Why isn't he all of these things for you? Why don't you wait until you are married to start having kids.

• I was dating this guy for years then as soon as he found out I was pregnant he basically flipped the fuck out on me yelling at me to get an abortion and that he would pay for it. Then he moved and I haven't heard anything from him since. But we were in a perfectly fine relationship but it changed when I became pregnant he changed and I don't even know why.

• Salute sister contraceptives didn't work either?

• Nope and I was also on birth control so I was being safe about it but things do happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the situation is kind of red flag central. Like you’re coming out of a failed relationship/situation, with permanent baggage, and already looking for someone to fill the void where he is going to have to be involved in the child’s life.
    Not only is it not particularly desirable to play daddy (even if not in the financial capacity) to someone else’s kid right from its birth, it doesn’t exactly paint a quality picture of the woman who is prioritising looking for a man over getting herself stable and sorted for a baby and letting that settle.

• A vary good point also most won't respect a women that is looking for a man when she should be prioritising her kid

• People aren’t being unreasonable for feeling the way they do about it. Children are a huge commitment, and when there are alternatives (women without children) many are going to go with the option that suits their preferences better. Just because you feel like you’re not putting your hand out for someone to pay for your baby doesn’t mean others don’t, or that the relationship won’t end up with that because you, as a single parent on a single income can’t afford to do things with him unless he pays for you and your child. Like going out for dinner, holidays, extra curricular activities. It’s a reasonable prediction for many, and many simply don’t want to do that

• I understand what your saying it's just I wish they would at least have a conversation about it