What would a romantic date be like in your opinion?

Looking for peoples ideas on what a modern date should consist of, at the very least what would be your dream date?What would a romantic date be like in your opinion?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Dream date: Something interesting like a rollercoaster, then chill like a light restaurant or wine drinking in a park or on the side of a lake.

Why movie watching is bad for a date? You don't focus on each other. It's much easier to sit in for a movie, but that's not the way you want to pick up a girl. ((IMO))

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading and cuddling in the corner of a library or a hike and picnic in autumn.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The perfect for me would be one where it's not about the fancy restaurant or champagne or a limo, it would be just about me and my boyfriend. For any good date the best part should be the person. Someone who I click with, who I can talk to for hours, who I can be myself with and that I never have to hold back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel, doesn't even have to be somewhere outside of my country. A drive to somewhere far-ish and pretty is cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Chilling and watching a movie, getting takeaway or having some sweets. Go chill in the park and chat about anything and nothing. To be honest, anything more expensive than McDonald's makes me get uneasy and makes the date to me awkwardπŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Just spending time with the person or having fun with them should be romantic enough for me or maybe watch the stars or a beautiful view together!

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly... sitting on the beach eating pizza or something and then ofcourse he would throw me into the water πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • A small table with a open sky full of stars, Unless the asshole clouds are on sky, and a candle on that table, and the food cooked by me

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's probably an evening of cocktails getting to know the person

2|0
    0|0
  • Walking on the beach during a sunset and then going eat a crepe at night.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cozy playing RPGs with snacks and blankets together 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • A night out eating pizza with an Italian guy singing Bella Note very loudly

1|0
    0|0
  • I know im not Martin Luther King 😁 but I HAVE A DREAM πŸ˜‘

We'd meet in the morning, and when she asks where are we gonna go, I'd put a classic paper map in front of her saying "close ur eyes and put ur finger anywhere on this.. ok, now we know whereπŸ˜„",
    then we'd look for the nearest water (ocean, lake, anything really) to that point and road movie starts πŸ™‚

including tking a LOT, buying a swimming dress for her, swimming, eating, having a few drinks, dancing etc., next day morning Id take her home.

thats the plan.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind what we do as long as we are together doing it

1|1
    0|0
  • My dream date would depend on the person I'm with. Something we both like and would show that we know each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer fun dates over romantic dates. Theme parks, laser tag etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would have to be stuff like going in the woods for a drive up river or camping or any thing fun as long my date dosent dicht me

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by some pizza and eat the pizza somewhere in nature with perfect view

0|0
    0|0
  • Sight seeing and dining

1|0
    0|0
  • Candle light dinner in the centre of sea

1|0
    0|0
  • Movie followed by cafe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Movies or McDonalds

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys look @Revolver_ got a date

0|1
    0|0
  • Boring mostly, still fun at times though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say a movie and food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hike and a picnic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @000_000

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm older and still old fashioned, so flowers and I would cook a candlelight dinner for her or go out for one and go for a nice walk or see if she wanted to go back and watch a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • A parachute jump into hostile territory if she survives she's a keeper

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes