What would a romantic date be like in your opinion?

Looking for peoples ideas on what a modern date should consist of, at the very least what would be your dream date?What would a romantic date be like in your opinion?

821

Most Helpful Guys

• Dream date: Something interesting like a rollercoaster, then chill like a light restaurant or wine drinking in a park or on the side of a lake.

Why movie watching is bad for a date? You don't focus on each other. It's much easier to sit in for a movie, but that's not the way you want to pick up a girl. ((IMO))

• Reading and cuddling in the corner of a library or a hike and picnic in autumn.

Most Helpful Girls

• The perfect for me would be one where it's not about the fancy restaurant or champagne or a limo, it would be just about me and my boyfriend. For any good date the best part should be the person. Someone who I click with, who I can talk to for hours, who I can be myself with and that I never have to hold back.

• Travel, doesn't even have to be somewhere outside of my country. A drive to somewhere far-ish and pretty is cool