Immensely physically unattractive no matter what effort I put in?

I’m so ugly that people actually think I have a facial deformity. I have so little intelligence I can barely pass first year of university. What can I do to be happy about those horrendous things about me? Dying a virgin is guaranteed lol

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You got two options, let me lay them out for you.

Option one is to pursue money at all costs. With this money, you can afford plastic surgery. Seriously, for the price of a luxury car, something most people manage to buy at least once in their lives, you could change your appearance and people--especially women--will stop looking at you like trash and always assuming the very worst about you.

Your second option is to get heavy into drugs. Drugs are a great way to feel happy when nothing else works. Euphoria isn't priceless, it can be bought and it's remarkably cheap. People will tell you it's not the same and that you should pursue healthier alternatives, especially girls, girls will always be there to tell you that you don't need that crap and that you're gonna make some woman very happy someday. That's what they tell you before going home and getting reamed out by their handsome, 6'4'' boyfriend. They love to give you empty compliments and meaningless platitudes, it makes them feel better about themselves between taking trips to poundtown with all the better looking guys.

That's actually the best advice I can give you, don't take "friendly" advice from people who only pretend to care about your pain so they can feel better about themselves. They're the very worst kind of poisonous parasites. "Yeah man, you just need to be more confident, you know? Maybe wear a collared shirt, get your hair styled. Anyway, there's Chad, I gotta go. He's actually attractive to me, so I choose to reward his existence. But good luck finding an imaginary woman who will like you, even though none of us real ones do."

Not only should you never listen to them, feel very free to put them in their place if you have the chance. They absolutely deserve it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take care of ur self. Work out, find something best about ur personality and show (for example, if ur funny then show tht). And build confidence bc people like that idc attitude lol