How do you feel about being put in the friendzone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no friendzone. The only one who can friendzone you is yourself. If you get in a friendzone, just step out of it. Go further. Maximise chances. Something bad happens to the other half, make him/her happy, a little bit lit up. A quick run can make everything work

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh I feel there is a friendzone. And there is nothing wrong with it. People don't want to go further as friends. Its all up to the person if they are willing to simply stay friends or not.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Oh well."

~Moves on~

0|0
    0|0
  • It really sucks. There's someone I get on do well with, we didn't the day together it was great. It ended in a kiss then the next day she hits me with some I'm busy working on me BS. Now she still wants to hang out. Get the fuck outta here, my time is precious. Not wasting it on her anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • It really sucks but it happens & you have to move on there someone out that’s way better looking & has a better personality that actually wants to talk to you

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the individual experience. In my case we were really good friends who had both agreed that we will try dating each other if we both were single at the same time. When we both were a few weeks ago i brought it back up and she said we should just stay friends for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm upset for maybe 3 hours and then move on! It's simple: if a girl doesn't want you you don't waste your time, you move on! Plenty of fish in the sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it at this point because most likely i'd be gone by then before it even happens, of course if she is nice to play around with (hobby standpoint) then i dont mind at all if it doesn't cost me to pay her hobby too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing lol either you like each other and get together or you don't and move on. Friend zone is for guys you been told no and just haven't left yet in hopes there is a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s not what the friendzone is. Is when a girl assigns the role of friend in her mind to a guy because he presented himself as a friend.

• Never have, I don't date girls that I have known as friends first unless they are interested; it's a safer bet honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts of course but at this point in my life I've accepted that not everyone is going to like me in that way. And that's ok, friends are good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit happens and well move on, that wasn't meant to be

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn’t happened to me. I’m pretty good at seeing fires and going the opposite way instead of running into it

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks but it gives me more time to think about the next person and what my next moves are that will not mess up what I have with this person

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendzone does not feel like friends at all, but acquaintances

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit. If it happens I move on to other women who are interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what can I do? Got to take it like a trooper and move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks... it's part of the dating game. You live and learn

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks aspecially if the person meant the world to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a loser xD but girls have that power, so you gotta accept it :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I just kinda go with it, yeah I really like her but I wouldn't want that to screw up our friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • idgaf, can be exited. There was a couple whch proves it. Tho I enjoy friendzone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really sucks and it's really hard to get out of 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's annoying for being trapped in friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Never experienced that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm never put there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trying get all boys in the friend zones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst and yet best feeling their is

0|0
    0|0
  • It's super discouraging.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respect yourself enough to move on please

0|0
    0|0
  • I Never notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible, 100% awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad. It means I didn’t do what I needed to do to win her over. But it’s really hard to know if you’ve been friend zoned and not just seen as not attractive to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it hurts, but I'm used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a part of life for guys so you just accept it and get on with your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Females who do this deserve nothing but horrible things.

0|0
    0|1
    • Why? Nothing wrong with ir

• Show All
    • No, of course they aren't obligated, but stringing someone along for their own edification is wrong.

• Yes, I understand that. But saying women that put guys in the friendzone deserve horrible things is kinda rude considering not all women do that specifically.

• Really bad... the worst feeling I’ve had

0|0
    0|0
    • It can be a useful situation though

• Show All
    • Well you could grow stronger from it. As well as know what to expect from rejection. There are a few things people could benefit from it

• Yeah true..

• I don't believe in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's just a made up thing. There is no such thing as a friend zone.
      Either you are a friend or you are more there is no inbetween

• I see what you are saying. But sometimes people do simply want to be friends. In some cases, it is just a brief moment of infatuation so the small crush could disappear and that individual realizes they didn't feel that strongly about it.

• I don’t like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes